Rechenberg Security are the experts in CCTV design and installation.
We can, at no obligation, conduct a security audit of your premises and make recommendations as to the most effective method of protecting your home and family.
If a quotation for a CCTV system is required – we can assess what you are wanting to achieve – what areas need to be covered and work within your time frame and budget requirements.
Rechenberg Security have experience with many CCTV brands including the worlds largest manufacturer of CCTV equipment -HIKVISION. Other brands include Bosch, Samsung, Pelco, Avigilon, Mobotix, Ness and Kobi.
CCTV – Three Main Types
- The original analogue system with the cameras connected to a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) by Coaxial Cable.
- The HDTVI system – allows you to add to an existing analogue system (on coaxial cable) with High Definition cameras connecting to a Hybrid Digital Video Recorder (DVR) to achieve a higher quality than standard analogue.
- The latest technology – IP Network Systems – high Quality IP Cameras connected by cat5 cable to a Network Video Recorder (NVR) delivering vastly superior picture quality and performance.
You can monitor your house or business premises with a CCTV System in “real time” on your Smart Phone.
Here’s some advantages of a quality CCTV system
- Cameras monitoring your home can give you peace of mind when you’re away
- Cameras can be a visual deterrent to burglars
- The footage can help police catch a criminal
- Indoor cameras have all sorts of uses for kids, pets and the infirm
- Some insurers offer better premiums with a CCTV system!
Call us on 1300 558 020 to arrange a FREE on-site assessment or Email Us.